Rituals Skin and Body Care on Achica

Now as I continually mention on the blog I do love to save a bit of money wherever possible (a true northerner) but sometimes I find it hard to save money on certain items. Since I began blogging I've also found my expenditure on certain items has gone up as I have discovered new products to experiment with and been exposed to more higher end brands.

One way I do like to try and save money is by signing up to discount websites and one of my favourites is Achica-their main stock is focussed on homeware and interior products but they also have fashion, travel, kids and pet products too. Today whilst browsing their site looking for something for work I noticed they now also did beauty promotions and their current one is with one of my favourite brands rituals


Rituals


The products are on at up to a 3rd of the standard price and there's also loads of Bath and Body products to get hold of too!. This is such a great offer and a chance to stock up on some great quality skincare. I'm totally coveting the Eye make up remover for getting rid of my stubborn mascara and eyeliner, the brightening facial exoliator for improving my skin tone and texture and the ultra calming facial toner for calming the redness I suffer from!

The rich restoring night cream and vitality and energy mask will also help to keep my skin looking plumped and youthful, battling those horrid fine lines I'm beginning to find! Finally, I'm a sucker for lip products and anything with she butter and SPF is a winner by me, making this lip treat a key weapon in my quest for soft lips!.

If you haven't checked out Achica I truly recommend you do and if you're interested in this offer then be quick as there's only 1 day left! They offer such great value for money and with a vast variety of offers that constantly change and repeat you're sure to find something truly unique! If you click here to join you'll also get a lovely £10 voucher to start you off with-who can say no to that.

FacebookTwitterpinterestGoogle Plus

1 comment:

  1. Might have to check the website out, I'm always on the search for a bargain!

    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your lovely comments and try to reply to them all if I have the time but if I don't reply that doesn't mean it didn't put a smile on my face

I love discovering new blogs so make sure you post the link to yours with your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Read more: http://www.makingdifferent.com/2012/11/how-to-resize-popular-post-thumbnails.html#ixzz2JrNiVVTA